Thursday 17 May 2012

Midway into Artists Open Houses Festival

I'm half way through my first AOH (artists open house, brighton) and all is well.  Actually all is very well. There have been some lovely visitors, genuinely interested in the work, and some very nice compliments. I was genuinely concerned that I would find it all a bit too much, having the public trampling through the house each weekend, but actually, the reality is fine. People have been very respectful of taking their shoes off - this is the BareFoot ArtHouse, and just opening for the afternoons has been very managable. If you're considering opening your own place, I'd recommend going for it! 

After St Ives Gouache on paper. 2010. Sold


AOH website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.