Thursday 31 May 2012

After BareFoot ArtHouse May 2012



It's all over far too quickly and I'm gradually taking down the work and wrapping up all the sold pieces ready for collection, and storing the others ready for another show.  It has been great engaging with so many people about my work, and seeing so much of it up on the walls for a month. Huge thank yous to all who came to see, who left me comments, sat with me and made me tea, and those who smiled and loved the bath, - and thank you all for taking off your shoes and walking barefoot. Thank you.

Now I want to find ways of getting the work seen outside of BareFoot ArtHouse, in Brighton and beyond. 


I'm also eager to get back into the studio to finish off the Unit 4 commission over the next week, then start a new body of work.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.